Han D Pac is one of El Paso 's true icons.
Locally owned and operated, Han D Pac Products Inc. opened its doors
for business under the management of Raul Ramos Jr. on June 13,
1967 and hasn't stopped since. Mr. Ramos purchased the business from
Mr. Young, who origally opened Han D Pac back in the early 1930's.
Ramos Jr. saw the opportunity to fill the demand for quality grade
spices, chilis and herbs at reasonable prices on a larger scale.
When the company first opened in
1967, the business was located
at 514 S Kansas in south El Paso . It wasn't long before the company
grew and had to relocate to a new location at 2700 N Piedras in the
early 1970's. Through hard work and persistence along with the support
of the city of El Paso , TX, Han D Pac now occupies its current headquarters
and warehouse located on 9420 Carnegie built in 1988.
Han-D-Pac Products Inc - packages
and distributes whole and ground spices, chili and herbs. They are wholesale distributors specializing
in Mexican food products servicing the west Texas and southern
New Mexico regions.
Now with their new website, it will only be a matter of time for them
to service the entire United States .
Mr. Ramos and his wife
of 42 years Ramona Ramos along with their daughters Romelia, Rosalie,
Rosemarie, Roseanne and Rebecca Ramos to help out with business.
Only Romelia, Rosalie and Roseanne currently work in the business.